Possible to set embedded websites display position or size?

Is it possible to set embedded websites display position? I’d like to make a smaller size and put it in the bottom of the site so I could still interact with people in Gather space.

I saw there are object properties but didn’t know where to find what’s the available variables.

The properties of an object are set based on the object type. Currently, I do not think there is a way to have an embedded website show up as anything other than full-screen. The smaller images you may have seen were probably for video embedded and image embedded objects. Website and pdf objects do not have a preview option.

I would love if the gather.town devs consider to make the interaction type=EMBEDDED_WEBSITE accepts width and height attrs instead of dominating all user screen. [!important]

The possibility of making it non-modal and enable the user to interact with the gather elements should be another separated feature, and demands another config attr. How about modal, that is set as true by default?

The non-modal mode should be a draggable element, so it can be placed as the user wants together with other non-modal embedded websites (it the user want/need). So the positioning attrs are not necessary.

1 Like