I’ve just released the newest GT-Helper, with a lot of handy QoL to try and improve some design patterns.
To try it out, run
npx gt-helper init in your (preferably empty) project folder, and check out the features!
Some things that changed:
- A new chat command data structuring pattern, to avoid having to juggle multiple code/variable locations.
- Examples of these chat commands, as well as a default helper command to enable user inquest from within Gather (they can find out what commands are active without asking a human)
- Rest API integration, with typing on the inputs to help with utilization.
- Removal of the userState commands, as they are unneeded.
- Ill be looking into some light database integrations, to help with persistent data management.
- Ill be trying to improve the CLI experience, maybe with options and a loading state
Feel free to drop me a DM with any suggestions or questions!